P**P On Rosenblatt

This site shall be used solely for social commentary and personal degradation (primarily the personal degradation of Rosenblatt). Please feel free to "pile" on.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Poop On EXXON!!!


Exxon gets and deserves an extra smelly, steaming pile of coyote poo for this....

SCREWED BY EXXON

While they are posting record billions of dollars of PROFIT, you and I are paying through the nose for gasoline. Does anyone else find it odd that their profits are up so much since we are paying twice for a gallon of gas what we paid last year?

I blame Rosenblatt.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the word tinkle.
I make sure to use it whenever I have to go to the restroom. Whenever I'm in an important business meeting, I make sure to announce to the room: "I have to go tinkle". I find that it keeps people on their toes.

7:01 AM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

We get the amount of interest that the market will bear, certainly. However, in this industry there is true COMPETITION. Do not try to convince me that the oil and gas industry is competitive in the marketplace.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like BIG government.
MO' Bigga, MO' Betta.
Peace.

8:57 AM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

You do have dreamy abs. I can see how that might be a heartbreaker.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

Personally, I require a fluffer to get into discussions of a financial nature.

9:51 AM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Well, Rosenblatt is always happy to provide his expert skills at fluffing.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you eat enough blue frosting, it will turn your poop bright green.

10:55 AM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I think I like Bizzarro Garrett almost as much as I like real Garrett. Real Garrett has a better command of the English language and a tad higher maturity level. I appreciate proper grammar and spelling that Real Garrett provides, but Bizzarro Garrett's penis, poop and fart comments are priceless.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home