P**P On Rosenblatt

This site shall be used solely for social commentary and personal degradation (primarily the personal degradation of Rosenblatt). Please feel free to "pile" on.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Poop On The Hawkeyes


WHAT THE HELL??? How can you only score 3 points in the second half against the worst defense in the Big 10? I am now on the Northwestern bandwagon and officially poop on the Iowa Hawkeye Football program. When does basketball season start? Wait, we suck in that too! Dammit! Go, Duke?

5 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Hmmmm...I may know a couple of priests in your neck of the woods. Would you like me to send em by this Saturday?

that was an ass-whoopin by KU - that's for sure. But I still think the folks at UCLA have more to gripe about than either of us.

12:22 PM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Looks like you need to stop praying to Allah and bow down to Thor - My prayer was answered on Saturday KU 40 - Neb 15.

Amen!

2:27 PM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I like your new logo...less homoerotic.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what you get for placing your emotional well-being in the hands of a college football team.
What is the point?

1:35 PM  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

You are right. I now see the error of my ways.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home